2.15.2010

Disney On Ice

Alright, I know, I know. I'm nearly 20 years old and a went to see Disney on Ice - the "Let's Celebrate!" one...with my roommate.....and no
children. And you know what? It was awesome. It's with things like this how this company always amazes me. Even in some random arena
in Boston, totally disconnected from their film studios and theme parks, Disney still finds a way to create their magic. Both the skaters
enthusiasm and skills were brilliant. They used all the classic characters: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc. - all the way up to characters as recent
as Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen from the 2009 movie The Princess & The Frog. In short, I recommend it for a good time. Here's some
videos for your enjoyment!

Fantasia Brooms: What's This?:
This Is Halloween/Villains: So This Is Love:
That's How You Know: He Mele No Lilo:
The Toys Are Back In Town:

No comments:

Post a Comment